There are many ways to teach and learn a foreign language. Our approach is based on the following aims:
- communication skills
- problem solving ability
- general knowledge
- applying business know-how
- working in virtual teams
- developing self-awareness
- social skills and teamability
- a highly motivated team of teachers
- well-organised and efficient teaching
- communication lessons with native speakers (language assistants)
- EU-projects with schools abroad
- e-learning and internet application
- an excellent technical infrastructure
- language courses abroad (depending on financial affordability)
The teachers guide you according to your specific needs and equip you with the skills required by the economy.
LEARN MORE – EARN MORE ------ HAK/HAS VÖLKERMARKT
Vocabulix (gratis online Englisch lernen, trainieren und testen!)
www.teenshealth.org/ (health and personality)
www.penpalsnow.com/ (penpal search)
www.seventeen.com/ (US-magazine for girls)
www.linguadict.de/ (online dictionary)
www.europa.eu.int/ (EU issues)
www.bbc.co.uk/ (for general information
Enjoy learning in an innovative school !
Mag. Anton Rabitsch
Aubrey Lawrence – English language assistant 2016/17
Hello, my name is Aubrey Lawrence and I am the US English Language Teaching Assistant this year.
I grew up in Northern California with my parents and my older brother and then attended the University of Puget Sound in the state of Washington.
At the University of Puget Sound I majored in Music and Business and participated in my University's concert choir, chamber choir, an all women's a capella group and also worked for my University as a campus tour guide. This past summer I moved back to California and worked in the tasting room of a winery and taught music lessons in the evenings.
Outside of work and school, I enjoy reading, horseback riding, spending time in parks and in general, trying new things.
Zurück zur Übersicht